Dr. Myrtle Turner Harris Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Application Submission Deadline – April 24, 2020
PURPOSE: The goal of Zeta Alpha Sigma Chapter is to award a Scholarship to an Undergraduate Sigma Woman in Georgia who actively participates and believes in community service, civil, and social action. Our mission is to enhance “Greater Service, Greater Progress” in the areas of education, health awareness, and leadership development. encompasses the belief of community service, civil, and social action to achieve greater progress in the areas of education, health awareness, and leadership development.
– Must be an undergraduate member of Sigma Gamma Rho, Sorority Inc. in Georgia
– Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
– Must submit a 2-3 page essay on your career and social action plans after graduation, college transcript, and current photo (for publication if awarded scholarship)
– Scholarship Application Submission Deadline: April 24, 2020
– Scholarship Winner Announced: May 01, 2020
– Scholarship Award Presentation: May 16, 2020
– Disbursement of Funds to College or University: July 31, 2020
Please submit essay and completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or Grace Miller, Scholarship Committee Chair, Zeta Alpha Sigma Chapter, P.O. Box 491091, College Park, GA 30349.