The S.I.G.M.A. Foundation of Georgia, Incorporated (SFG) is an affiliate of the Zeta
Alpha Sigma chapter of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. The Scholarship is hosted by the SFG and was established by the members of the Zeta Alpha Sigma chapter. The scholarship’s mission is to recognize and provide financial assistance to outstanding college bound high school seniors or currently enrolled college students who have demonstrated a willingness to further their educational goals by continuing their secondary education.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be a high school senior attending an accredited school or a currently
enrolled student at a 4-year institution.
• Be a U.S. citizen and have permanent residence in the United States,
• Plan or be enrolled in full-time, undergraduate studies at an accredited 4-
year college or university based in the United States (excluding proprietary
and online schools).
• Have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 grading scale
• Be able to provide an official transcript (high school or college).