Zeta Alpha Sigma Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Application Submission Deadline – April 24, 2020
PURPOSE: The goal of Zeta Alpha Sigma Chapter is to award a $250 Scholarship to an Undergraduate Student in Georgia who encompasses the belief of community service, civil, and social action to achieve greater progress in the areas of education, health awareness, and leadership development.
– Must be an undergraduate student in Georgia
– Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
– Must submit a 2-3 page essay on The Importance of Community Service Involvement, college transcript, and current photo (for publication if awarded scholarship)
– Scholarship Application Submission Deadline: April 24, 2020
– Scholarship Winner Announced: May 01, 2020
– Scholarship Award Presentation: May 16, 2020
– Disbursement of Funds to College or University: July 31, 2020
Please submit essay and completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or Grace Miller, Scholarship Committee Chair, Zeta Alpha Sigma Chapter, P.O. Box 491091, College Park, GA 30349.