The goal of the Zeta Alpha Sigma Chapter is to award a $250 scholarship to an undergraduate student in the metropolitan Atlanta area who encompasses the belief of community service, civil, and social action to achieve greater progress in the areas of education, health awareness, and leadership development. Please submit your essay and application documents to email@example.com or Grace Miller, Scholarship Committee Chair – Zeta Alpha Sigma Chapter, P.O. Box 491091, College Park, GA 30349.
- Must be an undergraduate student attending a College or University in the metropolitan Atlanta area
- You cannot be a member of Sigma Gamma Rho, Sorority, Inc. If you are an undergraduate member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc., please apply to the Dr. Myrtle Turner-Harris Scholarship.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Must submit a 2-3 page essay on The Importance of Community Service Involvement in addition to the following:
- College transcript
- Brief statement of financial need
- Current photo (for publication if awarded scholarship)
- May 1, 2019 – Scholarship application submission deadline
- May 10, 2019 – Scholarship winner announced
- May 18, 2019 – Scholarship award presentation
- July 31, 2019 – Distribution of funds to College or University